eDiscovery Account Manager
We are hiring
Everest Discovery is a leading national litigation support and eDiscovery service provider headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with team members located in the western and central regions. Our organization has extensive experience supporting the litigation needs of major corporations and law firms. Through leading technology solutions and experienced personnel, Everest is positioned to support our clients across all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
Everest is proud to be ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, a GSA contract holder with SBA-WOSB (Women-Owned Small Business) certification.
Our organization is looking for a seasoned eDiscovery/litigation support sales professional who will actively seek, develop, and close opportunities within targeted law firms and corporate general counsel departments to increase revenue.
- Seek new clients.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of a sales pipeline.
- Manage relationships with current company clients.
- Plan events to engage clients.
- Track all company and reimbursable expenses.
- Meet outlined monetary sales goals.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Develop rapport with operations staff.
- Actively network both in-person and on LinkedIn.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in an eDiscovery / Litigation Support industry.
- Thorough understanding of the legal industry and current market trends.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas above $500K annually with a preferred pre-existing client base of law firms and/or corporate clients.
- The ability to sell services independently without day-to-day support of management or other technical resources.
- Relativity Certified Sales (or willingness to achieve certification within 90 days of onboarding).
- Experience in delivering presentations to a wide variety of audiences, including high level executives.
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Ability to generate leads utilizing LinkedIn and in-person networking events.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally, professional attitude and appearance.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who can work effectively under little supervision, or in a team environment.
- Effective at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, assignments, and deadlines.
- Professional and hyper-responsive. Enjoys interacting with stakeholders internally and externally to solve problems and deliver results.
- Desire to continually improve knowledge and skill set in the eDiscovery / litigation support arena.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- eDiscovery software knowledge and usage a plus.
- Broad exposure and knowledge of industry wide tools related to data collection, data processing, hosting, review, analytics, and production.