eDiscovery Sales Executive
We are hiring
Position: eDiscovery Sales Executive
Everest Discovery is a leading national Litigation Support and eDiscovery Service provider headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with team members located in the western and central regions. Our organization has extensive experience supporting the litigation needs of major corporations and law firms. Through leading technology solutions and experienced personnel, Everest is positioned to support our clients across all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
Everest is WBENC certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) certified with the SBA.
We are looking for seasoned eDiscovery Sales professionals who will actively seek, develop, and close opportunities within targeted law firms and corporate general counsel departments to increase revenue.
Must have experience in sales and marketing involving electronic discovery, document review, forensics, hosting, and legal process outsourcing to law firms and corporate general counsel. Candidate must be a strategic thinker with a high caliber understanding of business development and current industry trends. This sales position is responsible for new business acquisition from initial contact to close.
The growth potential is unlimited both professionally and financially. Please respond with a resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for this position.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the litigation support and eDiscovery industry
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas above $500k annually with a preferred pre-existing client base of law firm/corporate contacts
- The ability to sell services independently without the day-to-day support of management or other technical resources
- Experience in delivering presentations to a wide variety of audiences, including high level executives
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience selling in the legal environment and corporate counsel departments
- Thorough understanding of the legal industry and current market trends
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Able to generate leads utilizing LinkedIn and social media for prospecting
- eDiscovery software knowledge and usage a plus
- Superior customer service skills, professional attitude, and appearance
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- You’re a self-motivated, driven individual, who can work effectively under little supervision, or in a team environment
- Participate in networking activities such as attending user groups, career fairs and professional association meetings.
- Health and medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Retirement savings with company match
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous paid time off plan
- Continuing education opportunities