We are hiring
Everest Discovery is a leading litigation support and eDiscovery provider serving legal departments, law firms and government agencies nationwide. Our core focus on solutions, service and security enables us to provide actionable insights that transform workflows, reduce risk, and generate significant cost savings for our client base. We comprehensively address our clients’ business problems by incorporating best-of-breed technologies, knowledge-based services, and a consultative approach.
At Everest, we believe in a process that encourages, supports, and celebrates diverse voices. We continue to build a culture where employees can be who they are and bring their best selves to the team. We are committed to these practices for our business, clients and vendors and providing opportunities for all.
Everest is proud to be ISO 27001 certified, a certified WBENC Women’s Business Enterprise, a WOSB (Women-Owned Small Business) certified via the SBA and a GSA contractor.
- Support the Project Management team in day-to-day activities related to eDiscovery and Litigation Support across the EDRM; primarily including staging data, data processing, data promotion, productions, quality control, and project logging.
- Assist the Project Management team with documentation of project requirements, specifications, and workflows.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients for our document review hosting platforms.
- Maintain and grow working knowledge of industry best practices, standards, and solutions.
- Participation in company-wide initiatives, as well as other assigned duties as directed by the Leadership and Project Management teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally, with the ability to effectively articulate complex ideas in a succinct manner to a variety of audiences and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who can work effectively under little supervision, or in a team environment.
- Effective at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, assignments, and deadlines.
- Professional and hyper-responsive. Enjoys interacting with stakeholders internally and externally to solve problems and deliver results.
- Desire to continually improve knowledge and skill set in the eDiscovery / Litigation Support arena.
- Understanding of how to quickly assimilate to unexpected situations under pressure and deliver exceptional results.
- 2 years of professional work experience in an eDiscovery / Litigation Support Analyst role supporting clients throughout key phases of the EDRM.
- Prefer 1 year of professional work experience with Relativity, our primary document review hosting solution.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (or willingness to achieve certification within 90 days of onboarding).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Broad exposure and knowledge of industry wide tools related to Data Collection, Data Processing, Hosting, Review, Analytics, and Production.
- Working knowledge and professional experience with Analytics as it relates to eDiscovery (Email Threading, Near Duplicate Identification, Conceptual Clustering, Assisted Review, Active Learning).