eDiscovery Support Analyst
We are hiring
Everest Discovery is a leading national litigation support and eDiscovery service provider headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with team members located in the western and central regions. Our organization has extensive experience supporting the litigation needs of major corporations and law firms. Through leading technology solutions and experienced personnel, Everest is positioned to support our clients across all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
Everest is proud to be ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, a GSA contract holder with SBA-WOSB (Women-Owned Small Business) certification.
Our organization is seeking an experienced eDiscovery / Litigation Support Analyst to join our growing Project Management team. The eDiscovery / Litigation Support Analyst will work primarily under the direction of our Project Managers and will assist in fulfilling the litigation support and eDiscovery needs of our clients.
- Support the Project Management team in day-to-day activities related to eDiscovery and Litigation Support across the EDRM; primarily including staging data, data processing, data promotion, productions, quality control, and project logging.
- Assist the Project Management team with documentation of project requirements, specifications, and workflows.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients for our document review hosting platforms.
- Maintain and grow working knowledge of industry best practices, standards, and solutions.
- Participation in company-wide initiatives, as well as other assigned duties as directed by the Leadership and Project Management teams.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in an eDiscovery / Litigation Support Analyst role supporting clients throughout key phases of the EDRM.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience with Relativity, our primary document review hosting solution.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (or willingness to achieve certification within 90 days of onboarding).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally, with the ability to effectively articulate complex ideas in a succinct manner to a variety of audiences and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who can work effectively under little supervision, or in a team environment.
- Effective at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, assignments, and deadlines.
- Professional and hyper-responsive. Enjoys interacting with stakeholders internally and externally to solve problems and deliver results.
- Desire to continually improve knowledge and skill set in the eDiscovery / Litigation Support arena.
- Understanding of how to quickly assimilate to unexpected situations under pressure and deliver exceptional results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Broad exposure and knowledge of industry wide tools related to Data Collection, Data Processing, Hosting, Review, Analytics, and Production.
- Working knowledge and professional experience with Analytics as it relates to eDiscovery (Email Threading, Near Duplicate Identification, Conceptual Clustering, Assisted Review, Active Learning).